- Obtain an application from BOI.
Applicable fee is as follows:
- Overseas : Bank draft or cheques for US$ 200 + VAT
- Sri Lanka : Bank draft or cheques or cash equivalent of US$ 200 + VAT in SL (15%)
The application comprises of two parts : Investment Approval and Site Approval.
- Submit completed application to the receiving officer of the Investment Appraisal Department of the BOI.
- Approval will be granted after appraising the project proposal.
The present regulation is under review and new regulation will be gazetted in due course.
Agreement Processing Fee
- Strategic Development Project – US$ 3,000 + VAT
- Other Projects – US$ 1,550 + VAT
- Supplementary Agreement for Expansion – US$ 520 + VAT
- Company Profile
- Feasibility report of the project
- Current Annual Report
- Bank references
- Agreement/ MOU
Agreement signing process will take one month.
Board Of Investment ( B.O.I.) is a state own organization established by the government of Sri Lanka to establish Export Processing Zones, with the objective of enhancing inï¬‚ow of foreign direct investments to Sri Lanka.Â We can facilitate all matters pertain to this venture. Please do not hesitate to contact usÂ for further details via firstname.lastname@example.org