China Visit Visa
China is the biggest trading partner of Sri Lanka in the Asian region. Sri lanka imports electronics, textile fabrics, foodstuffs and machinery and transportation equipment and Major export products to China from Sri Lanka include raw mattress fibber, black tea, raw mixed fibber (twisted with coconut coir), Apparel, Seafoods and Tobacco.
The Chinese Government call Mainland arrange following Visas for Sri lankans.
Common Required Documents
- Passport – original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- Visa Application Form and Photo – One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face)(light background- Srilankan Passport model & size)
- Photograph (Photo size 35x45mm)
- Bank balance confirmation over 200,000.00 LKR or Saving book with balance 200,000.00 LKR
|Single Entry||Rs 3200.00 ( Embassy Charges)|
|Visa Category L Type||Issued to those who intend to go to China as a tourist.|
Note : This is Embassy information regarding the visa issues
- Payment should be done by VISA/MASTER CREDIT CARD or VISA DEBIT CARD on collection. (Embassy not accepted Cash)
- Firstly and most importantly, never ever overstay your current visa.
- Submission time :Â 9:30â€“11:30 AM
- Collection timeÂ Â :Â 3:30â€“4:45 PM
Our Service :Â
If you need China Visa apply assistance, or getting visit visas for China.
Please contact email@example.com or Call us/ whatapps on
0766 549 519
Like us & follow our FB Page fb/ecwayeducation
312A/1/3, Akuresa Road
Matara. (Next to Pizza hut)